Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Am... LIMITLESS!

BAM! I'm back! If you guys have been wondering what's been holding me from posting a lot, it's my new girlfriend: summer school. It's clingy, needy and incredibly overbearing, and I promised her that I'll stick with her 'til the end. That, and I've been running a fever on-and-off. What matters is that I'm here now, right? RIGHT? Let's get to what this post is all about.

Last Saturday, we featured this one on the Radio1 show for the "Hallway Buzz" section (where we have guests from student orgs come in and promote their events on-air, plus a quick interview) and I figured that it's interesting enough to merit a post! If you're looking to book a productive Saturday morning this summer, then this is perfect for you. The Ateneo Management Association proudly presents "LIMITLESS:  A Regional Entrepreneurship Summit."

"LIMITLESS: A Regional Entrepreneurship Summit"

On April 21, learn more about (1) business idea generation, (2) business planning (3) plan implementation and (4) digital marketing & brand DNA from the likes of Dennis Balajadia of the Dragon Edge Group, Jay Liwanag of dealgrocer.com and Jay Bernardo founder of LET'S GO!

LIMITLESS is not just for members of the Ateneo community, but is open to the general public. Watch the video below!





So maybe the video features yours truly. Ha ha. Shout-outs to Rez and JJ Jeelo Green! Special thanks to Miel, Erika and Ernest from AMA for dropping by and bringing me lunch! Always a pleasure to have guests in the RX studios.

(L-R) Radio1 jock Trish, AMA's Miel, Ernest and Erika & Radio1 jocks Nick and EJ

LIMITLESS happens on Saturday, April 21 at the Leong Hall Auditorium in the Ateneo de Manila University. Registration starts at 12 PM; entrance fee is at PHP 150. Click HERE for more information.

One more thing: I'll be hosting and moderating! Yihee. So go! Ha ha. 'Til the next post!

That kid on the radio.

1 comment:

  1. Hi EJ,
    curious - do you have copies of the talks? (written or videos) thanks!

    ReplyDelete