Thursday, May 17, 2012

Your Next MYX VJ?

So if you guys have been wondering where I've been, it's nothing special, really. Just summer school--which I'm never doing again! The work load is craaazzzzyyyy! Yes, I'm back to regularly updating my blog and I actually have tons in store for you guys so bear with me. What have I been up to? Aside from churning out tens of pages a day for my Psychology 101 and History 165 class, I've been... (wait for it)


Campaigning to be part of the MYX VJ Search 2012 finalists! Lucky number #46, I guess? Whatchoo guys think? I was pretty much surprised when "Solenn" came in and joined me--what an experience. Ha ha. Also, They're been airing it on MYX, so that's two things I can cross off of my bucket list--get 5000 hits on YouTube and get seen on national TV, not for a crime!


Don't forget to tweet, share, like and comment on my video on YouTube! For more of the audition tapes, CLICK HERE, HERE and HERE

Fingers, toes and everything else--crossed! If I get in, I'll be damn well sure that I'll do anything to win this motherf*cker! Will definitely keep you guys posted. 'Til the next post!

That kid on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment